Wigmore Series ticketing information
Tickets for concerts in our Summer 2021 Series are initially being made available to Friends of Wigmore Hall via a series of ballots. Once seating allocations have been completed for each ballot, any remaining seats are being made available for general sale online.
- Our final Summer Series ticket ballot for concerts between Monday 5 July and Sunday 1 August opens on Thursday 17 June, and closes on Tuesday 22 June at 12:00PM (midday).
- Ballots are open to Friends of Wigmore Hall, who get private access to the ballot forms via a link in a personalised email, which we send when each ballot opens. Find out more about becoming a Friend of Wigmore Hall here
- Timescales for ballots are kept short, to allow us to keep in step with any changes there might be to regulations.
- Ballot dates may be subject to change, so we advise you to always check the ballot and concert dates in the emails we send you.
- In line with the current Government guidelines, seats in this ballot will be allocated at reduced capacity. Should social distancing restrictions be lifted at a later date, the remaining seats in our auditorium may be released for general sale. We may also make some changes to our attendance and safety procedures at that time. We will update you by email if this happens.
How it works
If you are a Friend of Wigmore Hall and you wish to enter the ballot(s), this is the procedure:
- You will receive a ballot email. The email will have an ‘Enter the ballot now’ button on it, like this:
- Clicking on the link will take you to the online ballot form.
- Text on the form will clearly explain:
- The concerts which are being balloted
- The conditions for attendance, in line with government COVID-19 guidance
- Ballot instructions (a condensed version of the information on this page)
- On the ballot form, you are required to do the following:
- Select all the concerts which you would like to attend, using the checkboxes.
- Indicate whether you want 1 or 2 seats for each concert. 2 is the maximum.
- Indicate whether you have mobility or access requirements. If you do, and your ballot entry is successful, we will contact you for details.
- When the ballot closes, successful entrants will receive a payment notification email. This email will give details of the seats that have been allocated and will indicate whether payment is required. We will use customer account credit to pay for seats where possible.
- If there is an outstanding balance, the payment notification email will contain a payment link which you can click on to pay for your seat(s).
- The payment link will only be valid for 48 hours. If you do not click the link and pay within that time, we will cancel your allocation and make these seat(s) available via general sale online.
- We will do our best to seat concerts as quickly as possible. From the time each ballot closes, it will likely be a few days before allocations are finalised and payment notification emails are sent.
- All seats cost £25 unless otherwise indicated on the ballot form.
- All seat allocations are final. You can reject what you have been allocated by contacting the Box Office or using the ‘reject these seats’ button if included in your payment email, so that we can re-allocate them to someone else. We will not be able to offer anything but the seats we have allocated to you.
- Upon your order being settled, you will receive a confirmation email
- 24 hours before each concert you are attending, you will receive a pre-concert email, which will give details of the time at which you should arrive and the door through which you should enter.
- We are not printing or sending tickets for these concerts. We will instead be operating an attendee list at the doors. Please bring identification with you (e.g. a payment card).
Terms and Conditions
- The ballots are open to Friends of Wigmore Hall only.
- No ballot submissions will be accepted after the stated deadline.
- Entries cannot be accepted in any other way than via the online ballot form.
- Friends of Wigmore Hall who do not have access to email will be contacted separately and given the opportunity to participate in the ballots.
- Successful ballot entrants will be sent a payment notification email. The payment notification email will show both the requested concert(s) and the concert(s) for which seats have been allocated.
- Allocated seats must be paid for online within 48 hours using the payment link in the payment notification email. The payment notification email will clearly give a deadline date, before which payment should be completed.
- 48 hours after payment emails are sent, orders that remain unpaid will be cancelled. and the seats will be made available via general sale at a later date.
- If you have credit on your account, we will use this to pay for your seats. Any remaining balance can be settled using the payment link in the payment notification email.
- Allocated seats must be used by the ballot entrant. They are not transferrable and cannot be resold.
- When attending a concert, attendees must have identification (e.g. a payment card).
- Audience attendance at concerts is subject to change based on government restrictions.
- According to government guidelines, we will if necessary provide the facility for all attendees to 'check in' using the NHSCOVID-19 app and the facility for those without the app to safely provide their contact details to us.
- Should restrictions be introduced that prohibit physical audiences or otherwise negatively affect the number of available seats, those previously informed of a successful ballot entry or a confirmed, paid order will be informed by email.