Wigmore Hall runs three Relaxed Concerts per year. Open to everyone, these concerts are specifically designed to welcome people who may benefit from a more informal performance environment.
What to expect:
- There is a relaxed attitude to noise and movement and audience members are welcome to move in and out of the auditorium as they wish.
- The house lights will stay up throughout the performance.
- The musicians will introduce their pieces.
- There is a quiet space in the Bechstein Room downstairs.
- There is a chance to meet the musicians and ask questions after the performance.
For details about access at Wigmore Hall, please visit https://wigmore-hall.org.uk/visit-us/access
Take a virtual tour of Wigmore Hall
Relaxed Concerts are performed by a range of professional and emerging ensembles, and the style of music is different every time. Please check the event listings below for more information.