Saturday 28 March 2020 7:30PM
Angela Hewitt piano
This concert will be approximately 2 hours in duration, including an interval
Priority Bookings made for our 2019/20 Season Spring concerts are subject to an administration fee of £4.00 per booking.
This event is currently only available to Friends of Wigmore Hall, as part of a Priority Booking request. Public booking will open on Tuesday 5 November 2019.
If you are a Friend and would like to add this to your Priority Booking, please sign in; there is a 'Please sign in' link at the top of every page.
To become a Friend (from £50), and benefit from advance notice of concerts, priority booking and the opportunity to attend exclusive events, please visit Friends of Wigmore Hall.
- Angela Hewitt piano
JS Bach continues to be as central to the Canadian pianist’s performance as it has been to her own musical life; here she plays a diverse selection of pieces large and small.
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
- 4 Duettos from Clavier-Ubung (Book III) BWV802-805
- Prelude in C BWV924
- Prelude in G minor BWV930
- Prelude in D BWV925
- Prelude in D minor BWV926
- Prelude in F BWV927
- Prelude in F BWV928
- 6 Little Preludes BWV933-938
- 5 Preludes BWV939-943
- Prelude in C minor BWV999
- Fantasia and Fugue in A minor BWV944
- Ouvertüre nach französischer Art BWV831
- Italian Concerto in F BWV971