Tuesday 16 May 2017 7:30PM
Classical Opera; Ian Page director; Kristian Bezuidenhout harpsichord; Soraya Mafi soprano
This concert will be approximately 2 hours in duration, including an interval
Ticket bookings are subject to a £2.00 booking fee. This fee covers the whole booking and is not per ticket.
- Classical Opera
- Ian Page director
- Kristian Bezuidenhout harpsichord
- Soraya Mafi soprano
Award-winning keyboard virtuoso Kristian Bezuidenhout and acclaimed soprano Soraya Mafi join Ian Page and Classical Opera for a fascinating programme of Mozart works dating from 1767.
This concert is part of the company’s ground-breaking MOZART 250 project, a survey presented in chronological order of the composer’s life, works and influences.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)
- Piano Concerto No. 1 in F major K37
- A Berenice ... Sol nascente in questo giorno K70
- Piano Concerto No. 2 in B flat major K39
- Piano Concerto No. 3 in D major K40
Die Schuldigkeit des ersten Gebots K35
- Ein ergrimmter Löwe brüllet
- Piano Concerto No. 4 in G major K41