Saturday 11 June 2022 1:00PM
Imagine Series: Dinosaur
This will be a relaxed performance and specifically designed to welcome people who may benefit from a more informal performance environment.
- There is a relaxed attitude to noise and movement and audience members are welcome to move in and out of the auditorium as they wish.
- The house lights will stay up throughout the performance
- The musicians will introduce their piece
- There is a quiet space in the Bechstein Room downstairs
This concert will be 1 hour in duration, without an interval
- Laura Jurd trumpet
- Elliot Galvin piano
- Conor Chaplin double bass
- Corrie Dick drums
Mercury-nominated, "British Jazz super-group" Dinosaur present an informal performance as part of the Imagine Series at Wigmore Hall. Playing the compositions of bandleader and multi-award winning composer, Laura Jurd, Dinosaur explore Laura's distinctive yet ever-evolving music with playful abandon and technical prowess, earning them a reputation as some of the best UK jazz musicians of their generation.
" ...beautifully played and effortlessly confident collage of contemporary styles.” The Guardian
This will be a relaxed performance and specifically designed to welcome people who may benefit from a more informal performance environment. There is a relaxed attitude to noise and movement, house lights will stay up, and audience members are welcome to move in and out of the auditorium as they wish.
For more information about the Imagine Series an your visit to Wigmore Hall, click here.