Friday 14 June 2019 7:00PM
Isabelle Faust violin; Jean-Guihen Queyras cello; Alexander Melnikov piano
This concert is part of Chamber Zone, a free ticket scheme for young people aged 8-25 years old. Please call the Box Office on 020 7935 2141 and quote “Chamber Zone” to book.
This concert will be approximately 2 hours in duration, including an interval
Ticket bookings are subject to a £3 booking fee. This fee covers the whole booking and is not per ticket.
- Isabelle Faust violin
- Jean-Guihen Queyras cello
- Alexander Melnikov piano
Three exceptional musicians concentrate on Beethoven, from his earliest work written for the piano trio combination, the E flat piece of 1791, to two mature works of 1809, plus a set of variations sketched in 1792 but not published until twelve years later.
- Supported by CAVATINA Chamber Music Trust
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)
- Piano Trio in E flat WoO. 38
- Piano Trio in E flat Op. 70 No. 2
- Variations in E flat on an Original Theme Op. 44
- Piano Trio in D Op. 70 No. 1 'Ghost'