Friday 14 June 2019 7:00PM
Isabelle Faust violin; Jean-Guihen Queyras cello; Alexander Melnikov piano
Change of Running Order
The running order for this concert has changed and will now be as listed below:
- Isabelle Faust violin
- Jean-Guihen Queyras cello
- Alexander Melnikov piano
Three exceptional musicians concentrate on Beethoven, from his earliest work written for the piano trio combination, the E flat piece of 1791, to two mature works of 1809, plus a set of variations sketched in 1792 but not published until twelve years later.
- Supported by CAVATINA Chamber Music Trust
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)
- Variations in E flat on an Original Theme Op. 44
- Piano Trio in E flat Op. 70 No. 2
- Piano Trio in E flat WoO. 38
- Piano Trio in D Op. 70 No. 1 'Ghost'