Tuesday 17 December 2019 7:30PM
Les Talens Lyriques; Christophe Rousset director
This concert will be approximately 2 hours in duration, including an interval
Priority Bookings made for our 2019/20 Season Autumn concerts are subject to an administration fee of £4.00 per booking.
This event is currently only available to Friends of Wigmore Hall, as part of a Priority Booking request. Public booking will open on Thursday 30 May 2019.
If you are a Friend and would like to add this to your Priority Booking, please sign in; there is a 'Please sign in' link at the top of every page.
To become a Friend (from £50), and benefit from advance notice of concerts, priority booking and the opportunity to attend exclusive events, please visit Friends of Wigmore Hall.
- Les Talens Lyriques
- Christophe Rousset director
One of today’s leading period-instrument ensembles returns to one of the composers it has championed longest in this programme for Christmas.
Marc-Antoine Charpentier (1643-1704)
- Litanies de la vierge H84
- Pour la vierge ('Felix namque es') H360
- Antiennes O de l'Avent H36-43
Noëls sur les instruments H534
- Joseph est bien marié
- Or nous dites Marie
- Où s'en vont ces gais bergers?
- Antiphona in honorem beatae virginis a redemptione captivorum ('Beata es Maria') H25
- In circumcisione Domini: Dialogus inter angelum et pastores ('Xenia, xenia pastores') H406
- Noëls pour les instruments H531
- Magnificat H73