Sunday 14 April 2019 7:30PM
Lise de la Salle piano
Mozart, Fauré, Chopin and Prokofiev
£5 tickets for Under 35s available. Login to book. View all U35 concerts and more information
Supported by Classic FM.
This concert will be approximately 2 hours in duration, including an interval
Ticket bookings are subject to a £3 booking fee. This fee covers the whole booking and is not per ticket.
- Lise de la Salle piano
The French pianist returns to Wigmore Hall in a classical-to-modern programme that includes Chopin’s luminous nocturnes and Fauré’s substantial barcarolles alongside Prokofiev’s self-arranged ballet score.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)
- Fantasia in D minor K397
- Rondo in D K485
- Rondo in A minor K511
- Variations on 'Ah vous dirai-je, maman' K265
Gabriel Fauré (1845-1924)
- Barcarolle No. 4 in A flat Op. 44
- Barcarolle No. 5 in F sharp minor Op. 66
- Barcarolle No. 6 in E flat Op. 70
Fryderyk Chopin (1810-1849)
- Nocturne in D flat Op. 27 No. 2
- Nocturne in F Op. 15 No. 1
- Nocturne in C minor Op. 48 No. 1
Sergey Prokofiev (1891-1953)
- 10 Pieces from Romeo and Juliet Op. 75