Wednesday 9 May 2018 7:30PM
Mahan Esfahani harpsichord
- Mahan Esfahani harpsichord
Mahan Esfahani’s Bach interpretations reveal the harpsichord’s lyrical soul.
His ongoing survey of the composer’s works continues with two dashing Toccatas and the Fifth English Suite, described by Bach’s first biographer as one of his ‘perfect masterpieces of original harmony and melody’.
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
- 6 Little Preludes BWV933-938
- Sonata in C major BWV966
- Toccata in G minor BWV915
- Toccata in C minor BWV911
- English Suite No. 5 in E minor BWV810