Saturday 15 December 2018 7:30PM
Mahan Esfahani harpsichord
£5 tickets are available to this concert for Under 35s More Information
This concert will be approximately 2 hours in duration, including an interval
Ticket bookings are subject to a £3 booking fee. This fee covers the whole booking and is not per ticket.
- Mahan Esfahani harpsichord
Amongst some rarely heard pieces, Bach’s partitas – suites by any other name, made up of dances and character pieces preceded by a more formal introductory movement – contrast with the freer structure of the C minor fantasia.
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
- 4 Duettos from Clavier-Ubung (Book III) BWV802-805
- Praeludium et partita dei tuono terzo BWV833
- Partita No. 2 in C minor BWV826
- Fantasia in C minor BWV906
- Partita No. 3 in A minor BWV827