Sunday 14 July 2019 11:30AM
Maxim Bernard piano
Chopin in all his states
This concert will be approximately 1 hour in duration, without an interval
£16concs£14 includes programme and coffee/sherry/juice.
Ticket bookings are subject to a £3 booking fee. This fee covers the whole booking and is not per ticket.
- Maxim Bernard piano
A protégé of the legendary Menahem Pressler, Canadian pianist Maxim Bernard takes a wide-ranging look at Chopin’s oeuvre, including works in several forms, large and small, and setting off with his final and most taxing sonata.
Fryderyk Chopin (1810-1849)
- Piano Sonata No. 3 in B minor Op. 58
- Impromptu No. 2 in F sharp Op. 36
- Mazurka in C Op. 67 No. 3
- Mazurka in D Op. 33 No. 2
- Mazurka in C sharp minor Op. 41 No. 1
- Polonaise in B flat Op. 71 No. 2
- Ballade No. 1 in G minor Op. 23
- Ballade No. 3 in A flat Op. 47