Monday 14 January 2019 7:30PM
Robin Tritschler tenor; Graham Johnson piano
This concert will be approximately 2 hours in duration, including an interval
Priority Bookings made for the Spring booking period of our 2018/19 Season are subject to an administration fee of £4.00 per booking.
This event is currently only available to Friends of Wigmore Hall, as part of a Priority Booking request. Public booking will open on Tuesday 6 November 2018.
If you are a Friend and would like to add this to your Priority Booking, please sign in; there is a 'Please sign in' link at the top of every page.
To become a Friend (from £50), and benefit from advance notice of concerts, priority booking and the opportunity to attend exclusive events, please visit Friends of Wigmore Hall.
- Robin Tritschler tenor
- Graham Johnson piano
Collaborating with one of the most experienced of all accompanists, Robin Tritschler selects from the 138 songs Schumann composed during 1840 as well as others dating from his final period.
Robert Schumann (1810-1856)
- Frühlingsfahrt Op. 45 No. 2
- Liederkreis Op. 39
- Flutenreicher Ebro Op. 138 No. 5
- Frühlingsbotschaft Op. 79 No. 3
- Aufträge Op. 77 No. 5
- Der Abendstern Op. 79 No. 1
- Meine Töne still und heiter Op. 101 No. 1
- Die Blume der Ergebung Op. 83 No. 2
- Loreley Op. 53 No. 2
- Du bist wie eine Blume Op. 25 No. 24
- Abends am Strand Op. 45 No. 3
- Der arme Peter Op. 53 No. 3
- Des Sennen Abschied Op. 79 No. 22
- Venetianisches Lied I Op. 25 No. 17
- Venetianisches Lied II Op. 25 No. 18
- Mein schöner Stern! Op. 101 No. 4
- Nachtlied Op. 96 No. 1
- Der Einsiedler Op. 83 No. 3
- Requiem Op. 90 No. 7