Friday 10 May 2019 7:00PM
Sir András Schiff piano
This concert is repeated on 14 May
This concert will be approximately 3 hours in duration, including an interval
Ticket bookings are subject to a £3 booking fee. This fee covers the whole booking and is not per ticket.
- Sir András Schiff piano
Having won exceptional praise for his performances of the 48 Preludes and Fugues at the Proms, a musician who is unquestionably one of today’s leading Bach interpreters takes on the group of keyboard suites published between 1726 and 1730.
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
- Partita No. 5 in G BWV829
- Partita No. 3 in A minor BWV827
- Partita No. 1 in B flat BWV825
- Partita No. 2 in C minor BWV826
- Partita No. 4 in D BWV828
- Partita No. 6 in E minor BWV830